HOW WE WORK
AFR PROJECTS IMPLEMENTATION MODALITIES
- Innovation and Product/Service Development to demonstrate use cases for the wider marketto adopt and replicate.
- Focus on improving access and usage for key excluded groups including: Women, Youth, Rural Poor, Refugees, and Persons with Disabilities (PWDs).
- Strengthening the enabling environment to ensure replication and wider impact of the Phase II programme.
- Stakeholder coordination and partnerships that can develop better understanding of issues and promoting synergies to further financial sub-sectors.
- Leverage the expertise of the FSD Programme Network across Africa to deliver new insights and approaches to deepen the Rwandan market.
- Further embedding and orientating interventions towards the “Making Markets Work for the Poor” (M4P) approach by emphasising more market system wide change and sustainability built into intervention.
- Ensuring interventions and activities are able to demonstrate Value for Money.
- Ensure that Results Based Measurement and Knowledge Management is more integral to the programme and supports the strategic direction of the programme.
- INTEGRITY: Do the right thing at all times
- COLLABORATION: Work together to achieve results
- VALUE FOR MONEY: Maximize the impact of funds spent to improve livelihoods of low-income people
- RESPONSIBILITY: Value and own our actions
- QUALITY: Be the very best in what we do
- RESPECT: Give a chance to every voice and individual